Friday, December 27, 2013

pregnancy update!!

Ok so I go into my lovely o.b's office she is currently on vacation in costa rica. So I have to see a midwife which a dread. this one I saw with my last pregnancy she is an anti medication nazi from hell so I wasnt happy that she was the one I was seeing and she trys to dr block me from seeing my dr. So I get in there fill out new paperwork yada yada yada no biggie spend forever talking to a new nurse there who updated my history well kinda I think she was out of her mind going through it all. then I wait forever untill she comes in and asking me about all my medication and why I have to take them praising all natural and even ot into a breastfeeding conversation. I dont knock breast feeding but damn if it comes to a point where it is my health or breast feeding I would rather spend my years seeing my kids grow and learn and know that I am somewhat healthy than be bed ridden and unable to do things with them. I.e having crohns and needing my medication to continue with my daily life. I explain to for more than once that I was on birth control at the time I got pregnant and after 3 times of her preaching that once you quit taking it you get pregnant she finally gets the point that I was one it when I got pregnant. I wanted to walk out right then. But I knew I needed to find out how far along I am. This woman should be a spokes person for annoying uneducated wanna be drs who need to realize they do not have enough education to be preaching to someone who has spent years dealing with crohns and actully knows what there talking about. after a female exam she swears up and down at most I am 6 weeks well I know damn sure I am further along than that but then again what do I know even though this is number 4 and I know my body. So she send me for an ultrasound where I am told I am 8 weeks and two days ok sounds better to me. im already counting down the time untill we know the sex(fingers crossed I get a boy) I have two wonderful giirls but there big brother deserves a boy around and girls are drama from the get go. I got my mamas girl and I love it to pieces she is always good for a cuddle. and Ive got my little bruiser who is all daddy all the time I swear she hates me unless im the only one around then in that case well she will use me for a bottle or food. anyways the rambling needs to stop I am over it im done I want this thing grown and out ive done this every freaking year now for the past couple of years and I know what to excpect im praying it doesnt effect my crohns like the lasttime. but then again who knows what will happen. and im hoping that it takes more after me than hubs the world isnt ready for another one of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment