Friday, October 11, 2013

I have Crohns!!

Ok so my blog is basically all over the place what I feel like talking about one minute is diffrent from the next. I have crohns I am well aware of what i suffer from and what other to be educated and maybe give some other crohnies someone to talk to, to relate to and know that they are not alone. Please feel free to comment message ask questions I am here to help if I can and if I can not I can direct you to who can!
 First off I wont go into full blow medical detail on this blog lets kinda ease into this and I will post a new crohnie blog weekly! I was diagnosed at 17 after numerous drs told my parents i was faking even after dropping down to 80 pounds and losing my hair unable to eat or drink this went on for months untill a wonderful er dr at baycity medical center saw and smelled something was wrong and  admitted me to find I suffer from crohns. I have since lived my life in severe pain and hunger and have learned to push beyond what i thought i couldnt to make my life what it is and to show my children they can do whatever they want! I hate crohns my body is my prison and I cant get away from it my daily life revolves around my medications and what I eat and what I do. I have had drs think I am out for pills because i express the amount of pain i am in i have tryed soo many home remedies that I have basically covered all herbal aspects that could help. I have considered witch doctors, snake healers, and everything in between. crohns is a life sentence and your stuck with it. I have had a fistula removal on each inner thigh leaving nasty scars. this is my life and it is a part of me like it or not. I stick in all aspects of the word when I am sick my bowels could give off enough funk to use in a gas chamber. isnt that nice right lol.

One day there will be a cure And on that day I will be the happiest I have ever been Untill then ponder what would your life be like if you knew you would spend the rest of it fighting with your own body??

No comments:

Post a Comment